Letâ€™s look at some other factors that might influence pay. Complete the problems below and submit your work in an Excel document. Be sure to show all of your work and clearly label all calculations. All statistical calculations will use the Employee Salary Data Set.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
1. Using our sample data, construct a 95% confidence interval for the population’s mean salary for each gender. Interpret the results. How do they compare with the findings in the week 2 one sample t-test outcomes (Question 1)?
2. Using our sample data, construct a 95% confidence interval for the mean salary difference between the genders in the population. How does this compare to the findings in week 2, question 2?
3. We found last week that the degrees compa values within the population. Do not impact compa rates. This does not mean that degrees are distributed evenly across the grades and genders. Do males and females have the same distribution of degrees by grade?
4. Based on our sample data, can we conclude that males and females are distributed across grades in a similar pattern within the population?
5. How do you interpret these results in light of our question about equal pay for equal work?