The Rhetorical Analysis Final Essay
This week, you will use the drafting and planning work from the Week 3 Extended Draft Outline to write the final three- to four-page Rhetorical Analysis essay. Draw upon last weekâ€™s assignment, the lecture, and textbook reading to help you understand and meet the requirements for the Rhetorical Analysis. Other than finding your chosen ad online, no outside research is required for this essay. Although outside research is discouraged, you may incorporate research if it has a clear purpose in the essay. Any research used must be formatted in APA style through in-text citations and the end References page. It is best to check with your professor if you are considering using research.
At the end of your Rhetorical Analysis Essay, copy and paste the URL or website address for your ad (it will begin with http://) so that your readers also can view the ad.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Successful assignments will:
- be focused on analyzing an advertisement, current or vintage, thatâ€™s appropriate for a college-level audience;
- include a thesis statement at the end of the introduction that conveys the overall effectiveness of the chosen ad;
- include details to establish the visual description and context of the ad;
- identify the various ways rhetorical appeals are used;
- be typed and submitted as a Microsoft Word 2010 document (.docx), with 12-point font and APA formatting for margins, title page, running heads, and page numbers (Please be sure to review the tutorial on formatting an APA paper and title page.);
- be three to four double-spaced pages, not including the title page;