Focus of the Final Paper
In a six- to eight-page paper (not including the title and reference pages):
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Describe the role of a supervisor in a typical organization.
- Propose and discuss three traits of an effective manager. How do these traits fit the five functions of management?
- Discuss the relationship between managers, supervisors, and employees, and how these relationships assist in guiding organizations to achieve their maximum potential.
- Explain the importance of finding the right employee and the challenges supervisors face in a multicultural society.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.