Learning Plan 3
LP3 Assignment: Copyright Infringement and Intellectual Property
This assignment will assess Competency 3: Explain copyright laws and intellectual property issues as they pertain to academic affairs.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Directions: Imagine that your institution is considering moving a number of its online courses to Open Educational Resources, or materials that are freely available on the internet, instead of using textbooks. You know that your faculty members have the expertise to find great resources, but you are concerned that they may not be experts in copyright law. Compose a memo to faculty members at a for-profit institution that addresses the following questions:
1. What is the difference between a copyright and intellectual property?
2. How are copyrights and intellectual property created by a faculty member or a student, and who owns the copyright or intellectual property?
3. How may copyright infringement occur at a for-profit institution when the same use of materials would be considered “fair use” at a public or nonprofit institution?
4. How may a faculty member use instructional materials that they previously developed for a class that they taught at another institution?
5. How may the instructor use materials from research that they completed as a student at another institution?
Use at least 3 legal cases, credible articles, or university policies to support and illustrate your explanations for faculty members. Cite your sources in APA style, using both in-text citations and reference page entries.
Submit this assignment to your instructor via the dropbox “LP3 Assignment: Copyright Infringement and Intellectual Property.” This assignment is worth 100 points and will be graded according to the Graduate_General_Writing_Assignment_Rubric.
LP3 Assignment AM6000
LP3 Assignment: Takeoff in Poor Conditions
This assignment assesses competency 5. COMPARE and CONTRAST airline and cargo carriers operation.
Read and research Case Study 2 â€“ Takeoff in Poor Conditions. In this research paper, you will describe the contributing factors.
This course requires you to research and write a research paper on an aviation transportation topic which has been approved by your instructor. Remember that the nature of the class includes air transportation topics that include aviation accidents and investigations, air carrier regulations or the history of air transportation. Your research paper should address/describe the issue, its background/history, its effects on transportation as well as provide at least two recommendations for solutions to solve/improve the situation.
Research paper requirements:
- 1000 words / 4 pages
- Times New Roman 12 pt. font, double spaced
- APA style format
- Title page and References
- Reference page should include a minimum of three scholarly references (blogs and Wiki pages are not acceptable)
Submit this assignment to your instructor via the dropbox LP3 Assignment: Takeoff in Poor Conditions. This assignment is worth 100 points; grading will be based on the LP3 Assignment Rubric.