Strategic Alliances and Human Resource Management
LGE is one of the leading global companies in the industry. It is composed of five divisions: air conditioning, business solutions, home appliances, home entertainment, and mobile communication. LGE has 114 subsidiaries worldwide and employs around 82,000 people. LGE is a South Korean company and as such has some unique characteristics derived from the South Korean culture and economic structure.
In this assignment, you will read several peer-reviewed articles.
- First, read three peer-reviewed articles related to the South Korean economy, chaebols, and culture.
- Then, search for at least one peer-reviewed article related to the strategic alliances.
- Next, read at least one article on human resource strategies for Multinational Corporations (MNCs).
- In addition, read a few articles related to the local and global operations of LGE.
Then, respond to the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Explain the organization and purpose of chaebols.
- Identify the positive and negative characteristics of chaebols for both local and global economy. Also, explain the role they play in the South Korean economy.
- Identify the characteristics of LGEâ€™s human resources strategy.
- Identify how this HR strategy is helping the company to deal with the diversity.
- LGE has established a number of strategic alliances with partners from all over the world. Select one of these alliances and analyze and evaluate its outcome.
Write a six-to-eight-page paper in Word format. Utilize at least five to six scholarly sources in your research. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.