Prepare a case study analysis of Case 12: â€œLEGO Group: An Outsourcing Journeyâ€ found in the Cases section of your digital book.
Closely adhere to the Case Study Analysis Template by clicking on the hyperlink. Please utilize this template format for this Assignment. Use titles and subtitles per the format for readability purposes.
Focus upon the idea of the companyâ€™s short-term objectives, and through internal and external analyses create functional tactics to support the companyâ€™s implementation and outsourcing proposition in order to help move LEGO Group forward. Please include the SWOT analysis with the four quadrants in the Appendix of your paper (after the References page). You can find the case study SWOT analysis template in Doc Sharing.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Conduct a SWOT analysis on the case study companyâ€™s internal and external challenges.
- Create a case study analysis focusing on the companyâ€™s internal and external challenges through the development of short-term objectives.
- Design the functional tactics required for the companyâ€™s implementation and outsourcing proposition.
In this Assignment on conducting a SWOT analysis on the case study companyâ€™s internal and external challenges, you will engage in developing the following professional competency:
- Global awareness
For additional Assignment details see Rubric attached.
Read the following chapter and case in your Pearce and Robinson text:
Chapter 10: â€œImplementationâ€
Chapter 11: â€œOrganizational Structureâ€
Case 12: â€œLEGO Group: An Outsourcing Journeyâ€
Read the following chapter(s) in the text Business and Society: Stakeholders, Ethics, Public Policy (14th ed.) by Lawrence and Weber:
Chapter 9: â€œInfluencing the Political Environmentâ€
Tip: While you are reading your chapters, take note of the pages where you encounter information that will help you with your case analysis Assignment.
SMART Objectives. For an objective to be immediately actionable as a short-term objective, it must have the following traits:
- Specific objectives should specify exactly what needs to be achieved.
- Measurable: A business needs to be able to measure whether it is meeting the objective or not.
- Achievable: The objective should be achievable and attainable.
- Realistic: The resources need to be available to realistically accomplish the objective.
- Time-based: Milestones, deadlines and a time-frame for accomplishing the objective must be set.
Pearce, J. A., & Robinson, R. B. (2013). Strategic management: Planning for domestic & global competition (13th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.