- This is what we covered in class
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
pick one of these questions to do the short paper
1) How did the creation of the United States and the formation of a new political system impact Native Americans?
2) How did United States Indian policy differ from their colonial predecessors?
3) What were the regional differences in the impact of expansion on Native American cultures, economies, political structures and societies?
4) How did alliances and conflicts with the United States impact Native American removal policies?
5) What were the regional differences in confronting expansion and removal?
6) What types of economic, political and social relations did Native Americans create with the newly formed nation?
This short paper is at least 3 double-spaced pages of text (Times New Roman, font size 12) and you must consult a minimum of two academically credible sources. Bibliographies and citations will be in the Chicago Manual of Style format.
The short paper can cover any Native American related topic discussed in the class, in the readings, or occurring during time frame covered during the last four weeks of the course. I do not pick topics or limit them because I find that students tend to do better on papers that they want to write about, rather than having a limited choice.
The short paper needs to be turned in through the assignment section for grading. If you use any of the information from your sources word-for-word, you must cite the source by using endnotes or footnotes. If you read the information and write it in your own words and it is not common knowledge, then you must cite the source because you are paraphrasing someone’s information.
The short paper must include a cover page with your name, course number and course title, instructor’s name, and date. You must also include a bibliography at the end of your paper. While composing your paper, use proper English. Do not use abbreviations, contractions, passive voice, or first/ second person (I, you, we, our, etc). Before submitting your paper, check your grammar and use spell check. Remember, the way you talk is not the way you write a paper.